First and Last Word on Metals and Mining

Monthly Archives: September 2009

RSS Feed

Golden Minerals (Pink Sheets: GDMN; TSX: AUM) has handily exceeded the top side of our near-term price target over the past two days, even trading handily above US$6 today on good volume. As a result, it should now be possible … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Analysis, Cash is King?, Member Only, Mining Equities, Speculative Trading Ideas | 0 Comment

New Global’s (TSX-V: NNG) proposed business combination with Comanche Clean Energy, discussed previously on June 15, 2009 as a highly speculative play, has fallen to the wayside.  With roughly 20 million shares outstanding and about $800,000 cash, we expect that … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Alert Flag, Analysis, Member Only, Speculative Trading Ideas | 2 Comments

The following technical analysis charting was created by Roy Martens, an independent analyst that currently provides us with weekly updates on various markets of interest.

Posted in Member Only, Technical Analysis | 0 Comment

Yesterday Paramount Gold & Silver (AMEX: PZG; TSX: PZG) announced the following regarding the proposed takeover of Klondex Mines (TSX: KDX): “Klondex claims that it is not proceeding with the Agreement due to an alleged misstatement of material facts by … Read More →

Posted in Analysis, Mining Equities | Tagged , , , | 21 Comments

Taseko Mine’s (AMEX: TGB; TSX: TKO) recent failed bid for Copper Mountain Mining (TSX: CUM) led us to evaluate the offer in more detail.  We have concluded that Taseko’s offer, although lacking some detail, would likely have been more than … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Alert Flag, Analysis, Member Only, Mining Equities, Speculative Trading Ideas | 18 Comments

Recently subscribers have been asking “Where should I deploy my growing cash position after taking profits on stocks like Golden Minerals, Bear Creek and Fortuna Silver?”  This is a good question, and our initial answer would be that holding some … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Analysis, Cash is King?, Member Only, Mining Equities | 12 Comments

After Hathor’s (TSX-V: HAT) successful counter-bid for Northern Continental Resources (TSX: NCR), which holds a 60% interest in the Russell Lake uranium property located immediately adjacent to Denison’s Wheeler River discovery (Hathor already holds the remaining 40% interest), it appears … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Analysis, Member Only, Mining Equities | 1 Comment

The following technical analysis charting was created by Roy Martens, an independent analyst that currently provides us with weekly updates on various markets of interest.

Posted in Member Only, Technical Analysis | 0 Comment

This morning Bear Creek Mining is getting a very nice lift toward C$3.00 and we consider the situation to be attractive for taking profits if you were lucky enough to acquire the stock in early July near the C$1.50 – … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Alert Flag, Analysis, EveryInvestor Portfolio, Member Only | 8 Comments

I haven’t posted market commentary in a while and usually that means I get into a hyper-posting mode to make up for it, so I apologize in advance for any sudden unleashing of verbose market analysis in the near future. … Login or Subscribe to read more →

Posted in Basis Update, Gold Market Fundamentals, Member Only | 11 Comments
Page 1 of 212

web design by Web Design Jakarta. WordPress code & SEO Optimized by WordPress Expert.