- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Oct. 1, 2012) – Candente Copper Corp. (TSX:DNT)(PINKSHEETS:CCOXF)(BVL:DNT) (“the Company”) advises that a meeting of the members of the Comunidad Campesina San Juan De Kañaris (“the Community”) was held on Sunday September 30th, and that a vote was held concerning mining in the region. According to media reports in Peru, the Community voted against mining in San Juan de Kañaris.
- 0 VotesEDMONTON, ALBERTA–(Marketwire – Oct. 1, 2012) – North American Energy Partners Inc. (“NAEP” or the “Company”) (TSX:NOA) (NYSE:NOA) today announced that it has entered into an amended and restated credit agreement with its syndicate of lenders. The amendment extends the maturity date of the existing credit agreement to October 31, 2014, while also easing Consolidated EBITDA-related covenant requirements within the agreement.
- 0 VotesBRADENTON, FL–(Marketwire – Sep 24, 2012) – Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. (OTCBB: SFMI) CEO, Mr. Pierre Quilliam announces the results of its shareholders meeting which was held, Friday, September 21, 2012, and he provides other updates about its milling and mining operations in Murphy, Idaho.
Strategic Metals Ltd. Announces Early Warning Report Filing Regarding Its Shareholdings in Rockhaven Resources Ltd.Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:29:14 EDT0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Sept. 14, 2012) – Strategic Metals Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SMD) (“Strategic”) announces it has acquired 4,100,000 “flow-through” common shares of Rockhaven Resources Ltd. (“Rockhaven”) at a price of $0.38 per share pursuant to a private placement, for total subscription proceeds of $1,558,000.
- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Sept. 14, 2012) – Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd. (“Mineral Mountain” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:MMV)(OTCQX:MNRLF) announces that the Company wishes to reprice a total of 1,650,000 stock options that were previously granted at a price of $0.70 to $0.30, subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and to the approval of the disinterested shareholders of the Company for those options held by insiders of the Company.
GTA Resources and Mining Inc. Reports on Annual and Special Meeting and Reports on Completion of Mandatory Payments Under Option AgreementTue, 11 Sep 2012 14:28:12 EDT0 VotesBURLINGTON, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – Sept. 11, 2012) – GTA Resources and Mining Inc. (“GTA”) (TSX VENTURE:GTA) reports that pursuant to the Annual and Special Shareholder Meeting, which was held at the Company's corporate office in Burlington ON, on September 7, 2012, shareholders have voted in favour of management resolutions proposed in the Management Information Circular including the approval of the Company's Stock Option Plan, the election of directors and the approval of Grant Thornton LLP as the Company's auditors. The five members re-elected to the Board of Directors include: Peter Clausi, CEO, Brian Crawford, CFO, James Macintosh, Stephen Stares and Clinton Barr. Birks Bovaird was also elected to the Board of Directors as a new director. Birks holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia University and has extensive experience as a senior executive and corporate director. Management resolutions with respect to amendment of a by-law and the shareholder rights plan were withdrawn at the meeting pursuant to shareholder concerns.
Critical Elements Corporation is Proud to Name Ron MacDonald as Executive Chairman and to Benefit From his Asia Battery ExpertiseTue, 11 Sep 2012 10:17:00 EDT0 VotesMONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwire – Sept. 11, 2012) – Critical Elements Corporation (TSX VENTURE:CRE) (OTCQX:CRECF) (FRANKFURT:F12) is proud to name Ron MacDonald as the Company's Executive Chairman and thus advance off-take negotiations.
Noram Ventures Announces Entry Into Option Agreement to Aquire Three Large Flake Graphite Claim GroupsThu, 23 Aug 2012 08:30:00 EDT0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Aug. 23, 2012) – Noram Ventures Inc. (“Noram” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:NRM), is pleased to announce that it has entered into an option agreement dated August 23, 2012 (the “Agreement”) with Bruce Doyle and Grant Doyle (the “Optionors”), to acquire a 100% interest (the “Option”) in certain mining claims located near Nakusp, British Columbia in the Slocan Mining District (the “Property”). The Agreement remains subject to acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”).
- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Aug. 22, 2012) – THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
International Tower Hill Mines Appoints Tom Irwin Vice President, Alaska and Karl Hanneman as Alaska General ManagerThu, 16 Aug 2012 07:30:00 EDT0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Aug. 16, 2012) – International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. (“ITH” or the “Company”) – (TSX:ITH)(NYSE MKT:THM)(NYSE Amex:THM)(FRANKFURT:IW9) announces that Thomas E. Irwin has been promoted to the positions of ITH Vice President, Alaska, and President, Tower Hill Mines, Inc., the U.S. operating subsidiary. Effective immediately, Mr. Irwin will assume responsibility for management of all Alaska activities of the subsidiary for the Livengood Gold Project. Most recently the Alaska General Manager for the Livengood Gold Project, Mr. Irwin has over 35 years' experience in the natural resource industry constructing, optimizing, operating and permitting major mining projects in Alaska, Nevada and Colorado with companies such as Amax Gold Inc. and Kinross Gold Corporation. He also served for six years as Commissioner of the Alaska Department of Natural Resources.
Edgewater Exploration Ltd.: In-Fill Drilling at Corcoesto Spain Continues to Intercept Consistent Mineralization Including 8.25m @ 5.58 g/t Au and 5.00m @ 6.64g/t AuWed, 15 Aug 2012 09:30:00 EDT0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Aug. 15, 2012) – Edgewater Exploration Ltd. (“Edgewater” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:EDW)(OTCQX:EDWZF) is pleased to report additional drill results from the on-going in-fill diamond drilling program on the Company's 100% owned Corcoesto Gold Project, Galicia, Northwest Spain.
- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – Aug. 14, 2012) – Diamonds North Resources (TSX VENTURE:DDN) and Uranium North Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE:UNR)(“the Companies”) announce the completion of the first phase of the 2012 exploration program on the Golden Reward gold property in Okanogan County, Washington State. The Golden Reward property is located approximately 60 kilometres from Kinross's Kettle River mill.
- 0 VotesMONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwire – Aug. 9, 2012) -
Golden Share effectue une mise à jour des activités de terrain estivales sur le projet de ShebandowanThu, 09 Aug 2012 10:00:00 EDT0 VotesMONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC–(Marketwire – 9 août 2012) -
- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – July 19, 2012) – Quantum Rare Earth Developments Corp. (TSX VENTURE:QRE)(OTCQX:QREDF)(FRANKFURT:BR3) (“Quantum”, the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has finalized the previously announced option of the Company's Australian Jungle Well and Laverton properties (collectively the “Australian Properties”).
- 0 VotesTORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – July 17, 2012) -
United Resource Holdings Group, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Control of Noble Technologies Corp., Annual Shareholders Meeting, Election of Directors, and Appointment of OfficersMon, 16 Jul 2012 10:38:22 EDT0 VotesRENO, NV–(Marketwire – Jul 16, 2012) – United Resource Holdings Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: URHG) (“URHG”) announced today that URHG has acquired a control position in Noble Technologies Corp. (“NTC”), which operates a beneficiation facility that recovers precious metals from mineral ores and ore concentrates.
- 2 VotesSOUTHLAKE, TX–(Marketwire – Jun 11, 2012) – Citizens For Property Rights (CPR) congratulates the 2012 Texas Republican Party Convention Delegates for including in their Platform the following position regarding Energy:
- 4 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) – CaNickel Mining Ltd. (“CaNickel” or the “Company”) (TSX:CML) held its Annual and Special General Meeting (the “Annual Meeting”) today in which all matters placed before the shareholders were approved. The voting report of the Annual Meeting is available for review on SEDAR.
- 2 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) – Aurizon Mines Ltd. (“Aurizon”) (TSX:ARZ)(NYSE MKT:AZK)(NYSE Amex:AZK) announces that pursuant to the terms of the Fayolle Property option agreement, it has acquired an additional 1,923,077 common shares (the “Shares”) of Typhoon Exploration Inc. (“TYP”) at a cost of $500,000. The Shares represent approximately 8.8% of the issued and outstanding common shares of TYP. As a result of the acquisition of the Shares, Aurizon now owns 3,166,738 common shares, representing approximately 14.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of TYP.
Belo Sun Announces Inferred Resource Estimate of 356,600 Ounces Grading 2.75 g/t Gold for the South Block Target Area, Volta Grande Gold Project, BrazilMon, 11 Jun 2012 17:35:38 EDT0 VotesTORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) – Belo Sun Mining Corp. (TSX:BSX) (the “Company” or “Belo Sun”) announces an initial, non-independent mineral resource estimate for the newly delineated South Block deposits (named the Pequi, Grande and Itata deposits), at its 100%-owned Volta Grande gold project in Para State, Brazil. These are initial results from an ongoing program and indicate a potentially important new resource area which adds to the previously released Volta Grande mineral resources. The Deposits remain open for further expansion and are described as follows:
- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) – Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (“Sandstorm” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:SSL) is pleased to announce that it has acquired a 2.4% net smelter returns royalty (“NSR”) on the Mt. Hamilton gold project (“Mt. Hamilton”) from Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. (“Solitario”) (NYSE MKT:XPL)(TSX:SLR) and Ely Gold & Minerals Inc. (“Ely Gold”) (TSX VENTURE:ELY). Mt. Hamilton is located in Nevada, U.S.A. and is held by Mt. Hamilton LLC (“MH-LLC”) which is 80% owned by Solitario and 20% owned by Ely Gold. As consideration, Sandstorm will make an upfront cash payment to MH-LLC of US$6 million upon signing the agreement and a future cash remittance of US$4 million on January 15, 2013.
- 0 VotesMONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) – NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF U.S. SECURITIES LAW
- 0 VotesVANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) – Lucara Diamond Corp. (“Lucara” or the “Company”) (TSX:LUC)(BOTSWANA:LUC)(NASDAQ OMX First North:LUC) is pleased to announce the sale today of 26,196 carats of Karowe diamonds through its new online auction system.
- 0 VotesSPOKANE, WASHINGTON–(Marketwire – June 11, 2012) -